Calling All Prayer Warriors!!

Beachy Mimi is not normally shy about spilling her guts about almost anything to all the Peeps.

However, I like to think I protect my loved ones a little bit (just a little) when telling all about THEIR lives (except The Palace--they are fair game)

As I mentioned the other day, PeepOne's husband, Mr. PeepOne, is seriously ill in the hospital. He has been in ICU for two weeks.

They are now considering flying him to Oklahoma City to a hospital that specializes in Pancreatitis (is that the correct spelling?). He is very ill.

I'm asking all the Peeps to pray for Mr. and Mrs. PeepOne. She is exhaused as you might imagine, he is just very ill.

PeepTwo and I can't go with her right now (4-5) hours away from Chaos, Nowhere, USA.

Her son is with her and we will go later.

The MOST important thing we CAN do is pray for them. Please put him on your prayer lists at your church or Bible Study. We'll just call him "Gary", because that is his name!

Thank you, Peeps! We all have to help each other. Please leave a brief note if you are praying.

Thanks,

Mrs. Beachy Mimi-Wonderful

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be praying for Gary, thanks for letting us know. Karina

fortyb4forty said...

I am praying for Gary and the family.

linda said...

I stopped and immediately said a prayer, will continue to pray.

Joy said...

You got it Mimi.

Joan said...

Prayers on the way. Keep us posted.

Blessings

a Tonggu Momma said...

I am by no means a prayer warrior, but I will pray tonight.

Lydia said...

Praying now...
Keep us posted.

Loving Our Homeschool said...

They're in my prayers.

Tammy said...

Lifting them up in prayer!

Fuschia said...

Father,
I pray, in the Name of Jesus, that Gary will live and not die and declare the works of the Lord. I thank You for providing health and healing for our bodies in the sacrifice of Your Son. As your child, I come boldly before Your Throne of Grace to obtain mercy to help in this time of need.

Lord, be with Gary's family at this time. Comfort them; give them Your peace. I ask Your Holy Spirit to give them confidence in You and I pray that faith would arise in their hearts. Faith to believe that "by His stripes Gary WAS healed". Faith to be bold as they believe you for his complete recovery!

In Jesus' Mighty Name,
Amen!

Dawn said...

Praying for Gary and family!!! Keep us updated.

Jackie said...

Praying!!

Anonymous said...

Praying that Gary has a complete healing.
Praying that you all find the strength to get through this difficult time.

Dawn said...

Of course I will pray for Gary and his family. Prayer is powerful and at least he will feel peace. (and so will the rest of you!)

jean said...

Oh of course I'll pray for Gary, his family and the doctors that are treating him. Hang in there.

RR Mama said...

Praying praying praying!!! And thanks for my gift card! I received it in yesterdays mail.

Anonymous said...

Praying for Gary here in Cincinnati, OH

Beth said...

Praying in Colorado...

Angie said...

Just prayed and have asked God to bring him to mind often so I can continue to pray.

Capri K @ No Whining Allowed said...

Praying for Gary PeepOne. That all would care for him like a member of their own family.
And for you, as you care for your beloved PeepOne.

mimi2seven said...

We had already heard about this, and we are praying.

Timber said...

Praying in VA.

peeptwo said...

PeepTwo here......PeepOne says she can feel your prayers. (I can too). God is great. You people are wonderful.