Summer Trip 2009

I guess you know by now that Beachy Mimi loves to travel.

By travel, I mean even short little weekend pops as well as week-long trips.

Now that PU has the Love Shack, most of my traveling has been to Florida and has been wonderful.

But, Beachy Mimi and PeepOne and PeepTwo are headed to the islands!! This is sort of a last minute trip...even though it won't happen for about six more weeks. We are having a ball planning our excursions.

We are going somewhere in the Carib. with only a carry-on bag for eleven days.

Can you say...BATHING SUIT!!!

They have been before, but this will be my first time. Everything is ON SALE right now, so that is our haste to make reservations for this summer.

Insert Happy Dance here.

I am so fortunate to not only have a mom that loves to travel, but travel buddy friends, too.

Now, if I can find a single, traveling bald man....

8 comments:

PeepOne said...

PeepOne here. Did you say
Happy Dance? Oh yea,there will
be many. The countdown is on!
PeepTwo and I may have a surprise
or ten for you!!! Heh Heh.
Gotta get to work so I can buy
a magnet to bring home in my
CARRYON bag!

a Tonggu Momma said...

Glad you are back, Beachy Mimi! We've missed you and your happy dances.

Joan said...

The Caribbean is the best. WIll it be a cruise?

Oh, I wish I was going. My dreams of retirement include a Caribbean Island and a sail boat.

Enjoy the planning!
Blessings

RR Mama said...

Have a great time. And you never know you just might come back with the bald man in tow ;)

Dawn said...

I'd be doing a happy dance, too, if I had an island trip in the works. We spent part of our honeymoon in the Bahamas and it was wonderful. Take your camera so we can live vicariously through you, okay?!

Blessings!

Fuschia said...

Yeeeeaaaa for traveling...

Boooooo for bathing suits!

Of course, I'm sure you and PeepOne will look divine on the beach. Beware all bald men (or the women who love them)!!

Tammy said...

Heck...if you go to the right place in the Caribbean, swimsuits are optional! *snort*

Oh, the sun, the sand, the beautiful water.....

The (Almost) Amazing Mammarino said...

I've missed you so much! So glad you're back blogging.

Enjoy your vacation!!! Soak up some rays for me! ( ;