I'm SOOO Not Cool

Okay, these posts have gotten out of order because, face it, I don't know what I'm doing.

You've probably seen all the Big Sur pictures you want to see...

but just a couple more things.


Mr. Plastic took my picture and I thought how cool it would be to wrap this scarf around my neck to look like a movie star. hahahah
I look like I have on a bib or something.

We've had these reservations and airline tickets since October. One would think the LATER you booked the worse seat you would get. NOT.


This is the view out our window.


This was our front view. You may be thinking...that's the bulkhead--not a bad seat.

Nope.


We were on the very last row...apart from the rest of the plane. Kinda like we were in time out.

2 comments:

Queen B said...

Let's discuss that scarf thing sometime...

PeepOne said...

PeepOne here.....ok first of all the visor and scarf....together? really? How did the beverage cart lady see you guys? tehe