A TRIP TO PERU

Mr. Plastic thought it would be great fun to go to a third world country.

Please forgive me if you think Peru is not third world. I mean no disrespect.

We flew to Ft. Lauderdale and on to Lima.

Wow.

We had been warned about the airport, but I still was caught offguard.

There were masses of people all trying to get your attention. The noise was

unreal.

We got a taxi and took about a 30 minute hair-raising ride to Miraflores,

a section of Lima.

Our hotel was very comfortable and it had hot water. I discovered that hot

water is a luxury in Peru.

We took a little walk down a beautiful walkway in the middle of the street.




We got a hambuger at this little place and it was so good!


This was on the wall of our room. Since I can't speak Spanish, I have no
idea what it says. I think it is about fires and earthquakes. Great.

to be continued...

5 comments:

PeepOne said...

PeepOne here....waiting.....

Dawn said...

Wow! You really have become the world traveler!!!

Like PeepOne... waiting to hear more...

Dawn said...

Come back to blogging... you're missed!!!

Dawn said...

Hey there! Just wanted to let you know that your aol email account seems to have been hacked. It is sending out multiple emails per day to me and others with links attached. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news!

Hope all is well!

Web Design said...

A nice trip to miame beach good looking place to visit for trip or vaccation relaxation.