About Queen B.....

PhotobucketI had no idea so many people needed chapstick and carmex. No idea.

I thought that this might be a good time to tell you a few little known facts about The Queen B.
Several have asked me to "spill the beans" and I live to accomodate!!!

1. Queen B was a preemie. The doctor told us she wasn't going to make it and "boom", our church prayed and God granted us our very own miracle. She also made history as the first preemie to be on a respirator.

2. She is a cookie monster. The girl loves her cookies. She always has homemade cookies made and/or baking at her house. Always.

3. B used to be a "worrier". She has been seeking God's help in this for some time now and it is amazing how this has changed. Amazing.

4. B get the "dialies" as soon as she gets in the car. Yep, she whips out that cell phone and starts making calls. It could be that it is the only time she is sitting down to make calls and she is multi-tasking. It could be...

5. Queen B loved elementary school.

6. Queen B hated high school.

7. Queen B didn't think much of college, either. Every August, since she graduated, she drives through the college campus and laughs this maniacal laugh because she doesn't have to be there. It's pretty funny. EVERY August. I like to be there when she does it.

8. Queen B has ALWAYS been a Queen. From birth. No princess phase. Straight to Queen. I blame her grandparents.

9. QB has a degree in marketing and she is a whiz. She could make a gazillion dollars working for the public, but she chooses to stay home and be a Mother. I am so proud!!!!!

10. She became a Christian when she was 10 years old. We were living in Texas. It was one of the biggest days of my life.

11. She dated some of the WORST guys in high school. They were so bad, her Dad and I thought she might be practicing to be a social worker. It was BAD.

12. B is also a neatness/cleaner person. Notice I didn't say FREAK. She makes us eat on her floors. JUST KIDDING!!!

13. She has black hair. She tries to make it brown. Go figure.

14. Her favorite doll was "LA LA". She still has her. I don't THINK she sleeps with her but I haven't been to her house in a month.........

15. B is an amazing daughter. Hysterically funny. Really, really funny. When we are together we are SO bad. We make up songs and stuff. It's very shameful!!

16. She has this thing for "Sonic" and diet Pepsi. She has one going all the time.

17. Queen B does NOT like bling. Where did I go wrong? I love bling. The Princess loves bling. PU loves bling. NOT. THE. QUEEN. Nada. Not. No Way. Those cute shoes I got her? Too much bling.

18. Favorite store? Anthropologie. Favorite vacation? Florida. Favorite shoes? flip flops. Favorite color? Who knows. Today it might be green.

19. Well, Queen B. I have spilled only a part of your beans. Nothing too bad. I hope you have a wonderful birthday. You could send ME flowers for giving birth to you. I pushed HARD for 11 minutes. HARD.

20. It's not really her birthday. I'm just trying to throw people off. Heh Heh.

But hey, B, you could still send me flowers.........

15 comments:

Loving Our Homeschool said...

You just crack me up! I bet you two have just tons and tons of fun together!

Happy Fake Birthday to the Queen B. LOL

Tammy said...

Nothing better than an Surprise Un-birthday Party?!

You are way too funny.

Lisa said...

No bling? Are you sure she is yours!?

The Buntens said...

What a fun post about Queen B. Thank you for letting us in on the real her a bit.

Pattik said...

Great post about B. She is very
lucky to have such a funny,
fun loving Mother. You guys both
crack me up!
The bling dill is really hard to
take. Two things she didn't get from
you was bling and the color PINK!

Amy said...

Thanks for a sweet post, Mimi! These are just some of the reasons she is my best friend!

Kristen said...

How sweet! My mom is my best friend! Sounds like you guys have a great relationship!

Nicole said...

Any Mom who has raised her daughter to have a daily reliance on Sonic has done well.

Oh, and cookies. They are more important than vitamins in my mind.

Michelle@Life with Three said...

It sounds like you have a great relationship with your daughter! I hope to have a similar one with mine as they grow!

fAiThFuL cHiCk said...

Cute post...

It is so great that you guys have such a close relationship.

Anonymous said...

hey...I dated a loser in High School and I AM a social worker!! And you are spot ON, he is the reason I became one!

Cute post!

Kelly @ Love Well said...

Bless you for birthing and training and giving us the Queen.

I didn't like high school either. Do you think the Queen and I peaked in elementary school? Hmmm....

Queen B said...

One word: Paybacks

Or is that two words?

Jules from "The Roost" said...

Great post about the Queen! It was fun learning a few more things about her. You have done a great job Beachy Mimi. Post about one of those songs sometimes! :)

Alicia said...

Thank you so much for sharing about the Queen. I feel so enlightened. Now I can finally sleep at night. I also want to say thank you--and I will also be thanking the Queen--for allowing me the luxury and pleasure to witness your very special--and humorous--relationship here in blogland. Reading your blogs are almost as good as that first cup of coffee....

Notice I said "almost".