Soup Is On!!

Okay, I'm over my jeans episode. Mostly.

The Queen B gave me the most delicious soup recipe, and I just had to share it with you.

We are all going to The Parental Unit's house for a soup and snack Christmas thingy.

I don't know why I told you that.

Anyway, MAKE THIS SOUP. You will love me
The Queen B.

TORTELLINI SOUP

1 pkg. refrigerated 3 cheese tortellini (I had to get frozen and thaw it)

2 14oz boxes of low sodium chicken broth

1 10 oz container refrigerated Alfredo Sauce. I had to get the one on the
shelf.

shredded deli-rotisserie chicken (the whole thing, trust me)

herbes de provence (1/2 T) This is optional. My grocery store never heard of this, so I did a couple shakes of basil instead.

parmesan cheese

Dump all the ingredients EXCEPT the parmesan in a soup pot and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until tortellini is soft.

Serve with parmesan cheese on top.

Enjoy!!

3 comments:

Fuschia said...

Oh my sweet heavens! This sounds amazing. SO glad to not be doing the vegan thing for the holidays. :)

Dawn said...

Yum! I'll definitely be giving this one a try!

PeepOne said...

PeepOne here...Yum, thanks for sharing!