Happy Thanksgiving!!

Hi, Peeps!

If you are reading this...GET BACK TO THE KITCHEN TO EAT SOME MORE DESSERT!!!

I hope you are all stuffed, getting naps, watching ballgames, playing in the snow, playing on the beach, reading or watching movies.

I would add board games to the list but I dislike board games. Alot. I always lose.

I am Thankful for all my bloggy friends. You have really replaced a void that I didn't realize I had.

Right now, I'm with my Queen B, my Princess and the King. Pure heaven on earth.

All that's missing is my bald guy...I'll just keep praying about him.

You might want to help me on that front...I'm just sayin'.

10 comments:

Jenny said...

Wishing you and your family a very happy Thanksgiving!

The Buntens said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Have a wonderful day!

jean said...

Happy Thanksgiving. I'm lighting a candle for your bald guy!

Tammy said...

Happy Thanksgiving, BM!!

Many blessings to you!

Jeni said...

I had to laugh when I read your first sentence, Mimi - I'm sitting here reading your blog with a plate of dessert (seconds!) balanced on my lap!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Theresa said...

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

I'm praying for you and your bald guy.

Amy said...

Hope your day was wonderful!

Heather said...

I saw your guy today. He was in Kohl's..but he got away. :(

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Joan said...

I'm thankful for you too, BM.

Blessings

ps. Praying for you. Have you tried EHarmony?

Fuschia said...

I was just thinking how great it is that you are looking for a bald guy because really ANY guy could be bald! You have the field wide open, Sister!!
(Still praying for Mr. Specific)