SNOW DAY!

We got an unexpected SNOW DAY in Chaos, USA.


Color me HAPPY. I know to you Northern Peeps, this looks like nothing.

However, here...everything shuts down and we play.


Mr. Wonderful decided to create this snow pig to surprise me. Sweet.

I sat in front of this, wrapped up in a blankie and watched the flakes fall.


Speaking of pigs, I don't thing I have ever shared my love of all thing pig. I must do that soon.

I'll leave you with this. I found this thing at a craft fair several years ago. It is a 120 pound rock that is painted.


Stay warm, Peeps.

4 comments:

Queen B said...

If you've not shared about your pig obsession, I bet people were wondering why one is riding shotgun in your car.

:)

jean said...

How did you ever get that rock pig home? And yes, that is snow, but it's just a dusting. Here in NJ we have been hit by another 5 inches.

Beth said...

LOVE your rock pig!!!

PeepOne said...

PeepOne here...first of all your love of pigs is quite interesting...you must share...second... that pig rock about put me in traction!!!