Last of Alaska Pictures

Peeps, I wish you all could have been with us on our trip.

Alaska is just so...vast.   So much is undeveloped and the air smelled so clean, crisp and fresh.   I just loved it.

Notice that stream up above?  A man was fishing and ran upon one of the above.   He got away, but was  injured by the bear.


Of course I didn't know this until dinner that night.  I would NEVER have gotten out of the car.


If I had come upon a bear...my scream could have been heard all the way to Anchorage.  Maybe beyond.
And I would have been eaten.

I was obviously facinated by water.


The day we left there was a little snow on the ground!

That's it, Peeps.   I hope you enjoyed taking my Alaskan journey!

2 comments:

Timber said...

I've so enjoyed being an armchair traveler; thanks for sharing!

Fuschia said...

It is beautiful, isn't it? God must truly love us to design such a magnificent world!!