I'm Baaack!!

Hello, my Peeps! I've missed you so!!

After much thought, Beachy Mimi decided to remain Beachy Mimi for now. I'm working on another blogsite and it is so stinkin' cute. However, I will not go without telling my Peeps where to find me. Since it's anonymous and all.

One of my Precious Peeps summed it up better than I could. She said, "Everyone needs a little BM everyday." hahahahahahahteeeheeeeharharhar

Ain't it the truth.

So, whether I'm BM, QM, OCD, or XXP, I'm not going anywhere.

The plain fact is, no one is forcing anyone to read this blog. There. I said it. What I really want to say is, "Bite ME", but that is really tacky and I would never do that.

I have stated before that my Bloggy Mission Statement is simply to point out some of the humor in life. People blog for different reasons and they are all okay. I wouldn't dream of telling someone else what to write or not write, and I've read some pretty gross stuff.

And another thing, I'm not teaching grammar and puncutation here. So take the ,.!;:"'and put them wherever you think they need to go. Feel free.

As far as etiquette...HUH? Bloggy etiquette? Oh, please. Get a life.

One of the, shall we say..detractors...criticizes my bloggy etiquette. Just remember when you point your finger at someone, there are three pointing right back at you.

So, BM is here to stay!!

I could say lots more but I keep remembering one of my mottos, "just because you can doesn't mean you should."

Enough of that.

How are my Peeps? Have you voted yet? I took advantage of the early voting opportunity along with hundreds of other fellow citizens. I'm glad to have it out of the way. Besides, I'm going to the BEACH for a couple of weeks and maybe when I get home all the political stuff will be off the tv and I can concentrate on the Amazing Race.

I think I could so do the Amazing Race. After all, I love to travel and I sure don't sleep...hmmm I may think about that. I could use a million bucks. Or, even ten bucks...

Tomorrow I think I'll do a Thanksgiving Giveaway so be sure to sign up!

I appreciate your loyalty more than I can ever express.

I love my Peeps!!

28 comments:

Jenny said...

How about the old, "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me?"

Oh forget it...Bite Me works much better!

I love reading what you have to say. = )

peeptwo said...

I am so proud of you. You are the REAL Beachy Blogger. I got up this morning and "clicked" and you were there!! Oh yay, oh YAY!

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe someone has been taking you to task for such things!
This is YOUR blog, and we like you just fine!
Tell your detractors two words: DELETE ME !

P.S. I am unaware of "blog etiquette", what would THAT entail???

fortyb4forty said...

So happy! I haven't voted yet but plan to, with my 3 boys in tow, should be pretty entertaining.
Love the Amazing Race but fear it would be too embarrassing an experience for me and hubby.

Joan said...

Welcome Back!

There are so many 'artificial' people on the internet. I love you being you! Keep it 'real'.

God Bless

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

I'm SO glad you're still here. I just discovered you ... and then almost lost you. It's more than my poor postmenopausal mind could handle! LOL

Dawn said...

Welcome back, BM!!!

Can you believe people actually read other's blogs and then try to tell them what needs fixed?! That would be like going to someone's home and trying to tell them what is wrong with their decor or the dinner they prepared.

Oh, wait... there are rude people who do that, too.

Bite me is appropriate. Very appropriate.

So, so happy you didn't give into a "mean girl." They're everywhere, ya know.

Be blessed this week!

3girlsmom said...

I vote for BITE ME. Or KISS OFF. Either works magnificently.
I'm glad you're back. Like glaaaaaaad.

Lindsay said...

yay im gladd you are back!! I wasn't sure what I would do with out BM each day.. take a laxative i guess.. but that is not nearly as fun as reading your posts. I haven't voted.. But I will be on the 4th and I can't wait for the election to be over as well.

RR Mama said...

Glad you are back! You were missed. Hmmm new blog huh?

Anonymous said...

Well, I learned a long time ago (finally) not to let other people have too much to say about what I did.

Glad you decided to keep on keeping on with your blog. I enjoy it.

Anonymous said...

Bite me, hahahahaha! I am so
glad you are who you are! SO there!
I think we need to ponder the amazing race. I think if we went
into training for like a year
it might just work!

Gordostyle said...

So glad you're here to stay!

Smiles!
Jen

tam said...

My day is complete now, thank you. I was honestly depressed. My husband said maybe she didnt feel appreciated, "did you tell her that you came up with a new beachy cake flavor last weekend?" he was sad also, as you can tell. We do call "the cake" beachy cake. Ms Beachy, I consider you the "Dooce" of the over 40 bunch, so keep it up.

Anonymous said...

You and Queen B should do the Amazing Race together. Wouldn't that be a hoot....

Christy said...

Absolutely thrilled you are sticking around. To the detractors - if you've been offended, don't read it anymore - simple as that. The rest of us are glad SOMEONE's sayin' what we've all thinkin'. Did I tell you that your blog is my favorite? Well it is.

Christy said...

Insert "been" between "all" and "thinkin". Thank you.

Anonymous said...

:) So glad to have my bm today. :)

I must have missed something that happened, but from the sound of it, Bite Me would be appropriate. Let 'em have it Beachy!

Jen said...

Yay! You didn't go away!!

Yep, hubs and I voted Sunday, along with 2,100 of our closest friends in our county! It's was crazy! They say that our county had 6,100 people vote this weekend!

Anonymous said...

Spill. I told you MY secret....

Susan said...

Glad you are here to stay!
I love the Amazing Race. My husband and I seriously looked into doing it. We got all the paperwork and everything, but that year it just wasn't going to work with our schedule. We would have been gone over Thanksgiving AND Christmas. Yikes! Not to mention that you have to have the ability to be gone from work for like 30-40 days.
You could totally do it though. You should look into it!

Jackie said...

Wow. I am getting a little riled up on your behalf, sister. One of my favorite things about you is that you just keep it real - who wants phoniness? But anyway...glad you're not going anywhere.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! You were missed. Don't be messin' with us again, now! ;-)

Heather said...

Like you said to me before, just keep it real.

That's all you can do.

(I am glad you are staying)

(But I would/will follow you anywhere)

Anonymous said...

Life is way too short to take it seriously. And if it serious, bury your head in the sand, tomorrow it might not be serious any more. So to the detractor(s) BITE ME. Go away. We have fun here. I vote for BM every day.

Tammy said...

Welcome back, BM. I sure did miss ya'.

Looking forward to more BM. And if you need a partner for the Amazing Race, sign me up. We can be titled "two blogging buddies". :-)

Wendi said...

"Bite Me" works for me!
Good for you.
Don't let the "Debbie Downers" get you down.
Just keep doing what you do best...making me laugh!

The Buntens said...

I am so glad you are moving on and taking this attitude. You are a great blogger and so fun.

I am happy you are still here!!!